If you’re looking for a speaker or presenter to speak at your networking, marketing, blogging, education, entrepreneur (female, mompreneur) or travel related event, click to contact Kelly for interviews or to invite her to speak.
March 21, 2017
Women’s Leadership Conference, Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce, Blacksburg Va.
February 2 & 7
Blacksburg Public Library, Blacksburg Va., February 2, 2017
Meadowbrook Library, Shawsville, Va., February 7, 2017
Getting the Most Out of College Campus Visits (Episode 93)
Higher Scores Test Prep podcast interview by Lauren Gaggioli. In this episode of The College Checklist Podcast, Kelly Queijo, founder of Smart College Visit and Smart College Consulting, provides excellent advice on how to plan campus visits, how to save money on your college visits, and how to get the most benefit from the experience. [Listen Now.]
Free Money for College: Where and How to Find Scholarships Workshop
College scholarships are not just something a university bestows on applicants. Learn how to find scholarships from the thousands that are offered by organizations and individuals in the community, nationally, and world-wide.
Your College Visits
The college visit is the single most important factor in determining whether a college is right for you. Discover some time- and money-saving gems from the college visit experts at SmartCollegeVisit.com. [Learn More]
Paying for College
Paying for college is easy, if you started saving 18 years ago and costs haven’t gone up. For the rest of us in the real world, we will present some alternatives you may have never thought of. There is no reason to leave college tens of thousands of dollars in debt if you’re open to some ideas that don’t get as much press as the FAFSA.
Earlier in 2016
- Smart College Consulting |”College Admission 101″ | Blacksburg VA | 05/17/16
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce | “Stalking your Competition Online” | Christiansburg VA | 05/12/16
- Women’s Leadership Conference | Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce | “Making Good Choices and Good Connections” | Christiansburg VA | 04/05/16
- WFNR/710AM Hodge Podge Radio Show | Colleges: Choosing, Visiting, and Paying with Kelly Queijo and Amy Widner | 03/19/16 (play podcast)
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce | “Let’s Get Social, Montgomery County” | Christiansburg VA | 03/10/16
- StayVA Bed and Breakfast Association Annual Conference | “Who’s Your Competition: The Growing Peer to Peer Movement” | Staunton VA | 02/22/16
- Network NRV (Christiansburg VA) | “Twitter Tips for Business” | 09/03/15